Macho hero Rana Daggubati who was last seen delivering hattrick of hits with his villainy as Bhallaladeva in Baahubali series by SS Rajamouli, Ghazi by Sankalp Reddy and Nene Raju Nene mantri, will next be turning a demon.
Rana Daggubati will next be joining hands with director Gunasekhar of Okkadu, Sainikudu fame, who had previously directed him in Rudramadevi also starring Anushka, for the mythological drama Hiranyakasipa, to be bankrolled by Suresh Productions.
The movie will be made on a whopping budget of more than 150 crores and Rana Daggubati will begin shooting for the movie from next year, as he will beef up his physique to play the demon king in Hiranyakasipa. The film will be released in Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi.
Kajal Aggarwal in Saree will make your Mood Ripple - Latest Tempting Photos in Saree Inside Kajal Aggarwal is one of those actresses who have a unique taste in wearing outfits. Be it traditional or western, Kajal Aggarwal easily grabs attention with her unique attire. She also possesses the magic to carry the charm with her own grace.
- SHRUTI HAASAN STRIKES AGAIN with her BIG CLEAVAGE EXPOSURE - HOT EXPOSING PHOTOS INSIDE
- 'Geetha Govindam' Director ready to go with Kajal Aggarwal for 'THIS' Genre..
- DUBSMASH fame Girl now enters Movies!
- 35-Year-Old Chick for 67-Year-Old Actor ??
- Can Lavanya Tripathi turn the fortune wheel?
- Actress having Affair with Indian Cricket Team Coach?
- Young Director confirms Kajal Aggarwal is not in the project
- Deepika Padukone to join hands with Irrfan Khan