2016 saw the rise of a new wave in Kannada film industry as there were new age filmmakers coming into the industry and shaking the film fraternity with interesting films like U-turn, Thithi etc that made other industries look at Sandalwood seriously.
One of the important films among them happened to be the Hemanth Kumar Directorial Godhi Banna Satharana Mykattu starring Rakshit Shetty, Sruthi Hariharan and Anant nag and the movie was a critical and commercial success.
Now the movie is getting its Tamil version, 60 Vayadhu Maaniram set to be released this week. The Tamil version is directed by Radha Mohan and stars Prakashraj, Vikram Prabhu and Indhuja in lead roles and releases on August 31. With low key promotions and no news of the movie let out, let's see if the Tamil version could help Vikram Prabhu score a hit.
Shriya unhappy with Costume Designer for her 'Revealing' Clothes The bootylicious babe Shriya Saran, had got married to her Russian boyfriend Andrei Korscheev, in a closed ceremony 2 months back, much to the shock of her millions of diehard fans and movie buffs. Post her marriage, Shriya has been constantly treating fans with her sizzling Instagram updates.
- Nithya Menen grabs a Biggie
- A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie?
- Another Rape scene for Trisha?
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- When a Fan gave a Flying Kiss to Rashmika and Proposed her before whole Crowd - 18 Photos Inside
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Unseen Hot Photos of Pooja Hegde in Various Doggy Styles - All Pics Inside
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Shruti Haasan HOT SHOW in London - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal is Wife of a 57-Year-Old Man
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube
- 11 Photos of Brahmin Beauty TV Anchor in White Shirt with Buttons Opened - Photos Inside