Sai Dhanshika, the Tanjavur based girl, had made her debut with the Tamil flick Peranmai and went on to star in several other flicks like Manja Velu, Aravaan, Paradesi without much success, and that was when she had received a big offer in the form of Kabali.
Sai Dhanshika had played Superstar Rajnikanth's daughter in the Pa Ranjith directorial, and her performance filled with emotions, and her involvement in action scenes filled with an adrenaline rush, had gained her much visibility, and she gained few more projects in her kitty.
Now, it has been reported that Dhanshika has been approached to play one of the female leads in the upcoming movie Kalki directed by Awe fame Prashanth Varma, which will have Doctor Rajasekhar playing the lead role. It has been speculated that the makers are planning to approach Kajal Aggarwal as well for a pivotal role.
'Geetha Govindam' Director ready to go with Kajal Aggarwal for 'THIS' Genre.. Director Parasuram has been known for delivering family entertainers, with movies like Saarocharu, Anjaneyulu, Solo, and Srirasthu Subhamasthu, but though he was delivering engaging flicks, could not quite score a success commercially.
- DUBSMASH fame Girl now enters Movies!
- 35-Year-Old Chick for 67-Year-Old Actor ??
- Can Lavanya Tripathi turn the fortune wheel?
- Actress having Affair with Indian Cricket Team Coach?
- Young Director confirms Kajal Aggarwal is not in the project
- Deepika Padukone to join hands with Irrfan Khan
- Flop Hero Wants Anupama
- Naga Shourya returns soon