Hansika was one of the lead actresses in the Tamil and Telugu film industry. But now she has turned invisible and she is lacking chances. She even used the glamor weapon and tried to get more chances. But on a sad note, her bubbly body never worked out.
The actress recently signed her 50th movie titled 'Mahaa' which is a female-centric Horror flick. She also has 'Thuppaki Munai' under her kitty gearing up for a release. In this case, the actress has now signed another movie with a newbie hero in Kannada.
The actress has stooped her levels down and has acted in some spicy glam scenes for the first time in her career. She has acted in such a way as her market has struck an all-time low. Let's see whether Hansika can come out of this mess and be the top heroine once again!
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?