The ace Bollywood actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui has been known for his intense and realistic, raw performances in movies like Gangs of Wasseypur duology, Badlapur, Raman Raghav, Manjhi, Raees, Kick, and many other movies, and had excelled as an actor par perfection.
Now, the actor is all set to make his south sojourn, as he will be making his south debut with the upcoming movie of Superstar Rajnikanth, to be directed by Pizza, Jigarthanda, Iraivi fame Karthik Subabraj, and it has been said that Nawazuddin Siddiqui will be seen in a pivotal role as Rajni's friend.
The talented performer had joined the shoot of the movie last week and he had shared a picture of him reading his dialogues, from the sets. Now, the female lead Trisha also joined the team and her portions will be canned from today. The movie also stars Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi, Trisha, Simran, Bobby Simha, Megha Akash and many others.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu