The ace Bollywood actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui has been known for his intense and realistic, raw performances in movies like Gangs of Wasseypur duology, Badlapur, Raman Raghav, Manjhi, Raees, Kick, and many other movies, and had excelled as an actor par perfection.
Now, the actor is all set to make his south sojourn, as he will be making his south debut with the upcoming movie of Superstar Rajnikanth, to be directed by Pizza, Jigarthanda, Iraivi fame Karthik Subabraj, and it has been said that Nawazuddin Siddiqui will be seen in a pivotal role as Rajni's friend.
The talented performer had joined the shoot of the movie last week and he had shared a picture of him reading his dialogues, from the sets. Now, the female lead Trisha also joined the team and her portions will be canned from today. The movie also stars Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi, Trisha, Simran, Bobby Simha, Megha Akash and many others.
A Gap for Shruti Haasan! Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state recently bounced back and she is now working on her new Hindi movie. At the same time, she also keeps herself engaged with various other works. She works on several brand endorsements and keeps her on a hectic schedule.
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty