Director Avasarala Srinivas has been also known to perform character roles to perfection in movies like Pilla Zamindar, Ashta Chamma, Gentleman, Babu Baga Busy etc to name a few, has also proved himself as a director of feel-good movies.
He had made a mark with successful breezy movies like Oohalu Gusagusalade and Jyo Achyuthanandha, and he is currently starring as a supporting actor in few movies and has also started penning the script for his next directorial venture.
While it was expected that he will join hands with any mega hero for his next, it has been said that he will make his next movie with young hero Nikhil Siddhartha, who has been reeling under failures with movies like Kiraak Party and let's see if Avasarala can give him a hit.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing