Director Parasuram has been known for delivering family entertainers, with movies like Saarocharu, Anjaneyulu, Solo, and Srirasthu Subhamasthu, but though he was delivering engaging flicks, could not quite score a success commercially.
However, his latest release, Geetha Govindam had broken that myth that he could not score a success, as the movie, a romantic family entertainer with a simple plot, has succeeded commercially, grossing more than 105 crores, and is on its way to achieving 60 crores shares, becoming the biggest blockbuster for Vijay Deverakonda and Parasuram.
While it was already revealed that Parasuram's next will also be with Bunny Vas after Geetha Govindam, it has been also now revealed that after trying his hands on romantic entertainers and family movies, will next work on a spiritual entertainer, with a theme of bond between a human and god, on the lines of Hollywood blockbuster Bruce Almighty. However, it will be a female-driven movie and Kajal Aggarwal is touted to be the female lead role in this venture.
What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed Trisha who was busy with her handful of movies all of a sudden went on a long vacation to the USA. She was expected to be back, but her vacation was a long one and it lasted for more than 60 days and her movies were pending and expecting a release.
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12
- A Hot Item number in Kajal Aggarwal's next under Teja direction
- Will Kajal give her nod to pair with 'HIM' under a BOLD DIRECTOR??
- Sensuous hottie opens up!
- Okay... Seriously... What are you wearing Keerthy Suresh? She SHOCKS her Fans...
- Trisha's next reaches finishing stage!