Director Parasuram has been known for delivering family entertainers, with movies like Saarocharu, Anjaneyulu, Solo, and Srirasthu Subhamasthu, but though he was delivering engaging flicks, could not quite score a success commercially.
However, his latest release, Geetha Govindam had broken that myth that he could not score a success, as the movie, a romantic family entertainer with a simple plot, has succeeded commercially, grossing more than 105 crores, and is on its way to achieving 60 crores shares, becoming the biggest blockbuster for Vijay Deverakonda and Parasuram.
While it was already revealed that Parasuram's next will also be with Bunny Vas after Geetha Govindam, it has been also now revealed that after trying his hands on romantic entertainers and family movies, will next work on a spiritual entertainer, with a theme of bond between a human and god, on the lines of Hollywood blockbuster Bruce Almighty. However, it will be a female-driven movie and Kajal Aggarwal is touted to be the female lead role in this venture.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess