The rising hero and the heartthrob of Malayalam film industry happen to be Nivin Pauly, who had started his success streak right from the romantic blockbuster Premam and followed it up with important movies like Action Hero Biju, Njandugalude Naatil Oridavela, Jacobinte Swargarajyam to name a few.
Next, the actor is all set to have a release in the form of the historical entertainer Kayamkulam Kochunni, costarring Priya Anand, and having Malayalam Superstar Mohanlal in a guest role, and the movie, which was scheduled to release a few weeks back, has been postponed to September. Nivin recently donated a sum of Rs.25 Lakhs to CM Distress relief fund.
Now, following him, Actress Priya Anand who paired with him also has donated a sum of Rs.10 Lakhs to the CM distress relief fund. Priya Anand is currently running out of offers and is looking to sign some new projects.
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12