Mirnalini Ravi was one among the many youngsters of Tamilnadu, who had been making use of the popular platform of Dubsmash for making fun videos, and thanks to her effective use of the platform, she had become popular and had become a celebrity in no time.
Mirnalini started appearing in Television shows and had later ventured into films as well, as she was signed to play the female lead in a thriller movie named Nagal, but the movie is yet to hit screens. She was also signed to play an important role in Thiagarajan Kumararaja's Super Deluxe.
Now, the actress, who was signed to play the lead role in Suseendhiran's Champion, has also been signed to play the female lead in the upcoming
scifi thriller Jaango, to be produced by ace producer CV Kumar, and this movie will also star Karunakaran, and be directed by debutant Mano Karthikeyan.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing