Young hero Nikhil Siddhartha's career had been going steady with hits like Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada and Keshava, was shellshocked with the disastrous result of his last movie Kiraak Party which was a huge failure despite being the remake of a hit movie.
Even now Nikhil Siddhartha has relied on yet another remake, as he is starring in Mudra directed by debutant TN Santhosh, which is the Telugu remake of the same director's Tamil dud Kanithan. Nikhil plays a journalist in the movie, also starring Lavanya Tripathi. Lavanya who is on a flop streak is likely to get a new phase of life with this remake project.
Now, it has been revealed that after the completion of Mudra, Nikhil Siddhartha has given his nod to a debutant named Kishen Katta. It has been said that this movie will be an action thriller, and Nikhil was impressed by his character that he instantly accepted the project.
OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos Trisha has been in the film industry for more than a decade and still, she gives young actresses a run for their money. The actress has acted in various film industries and has been the numero uno actress. Even now, she has more than 7 movies under her belt.
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!