Director Sankalp Reddy had made his debut last year, with the critically acclaimed and commercially successful first of its kind movie, India's first sea war film Ghazi, starring Rana Daggubati and Kay Kay Menon and Tapsee, which earned laurels for the whole team including national awards.
The director is next working on his second project, the space flick Antariksham 9000 km/h, starring Aditi Rao Hydari, Varun Tej, and Lavanya Tripathi, and this movie is expected to be a high octane thriller offering a one of its kind experience for Telugu audience. The director recently broke the silence regarding Kajal's cameo and confessed that she is not a part of the project.
Recently the actor had received Santhosham award for best director, and giving away the award, Megastar Chiranjeevi had said that he was introduced by Rana to Sankalp and had later met him during Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu program as well and though he speaks less, his movies are perfect, and he added that he was impressed seeing few visuals of Antariksham.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?