Director Puri Jagannath has not been in the best of forms, as the once successful maker of films like Pokiri, Idiot, Amma Nana o Tamil Ammayi, Temper, etc, is currently reeling under the pressure of not being able to score even an average success.
The director had last delivered the Indo Pak love story, the reincarnation drama Mehbooba starring his son Akash Puri as the hero for the first time, and Neha Shetty. The movie was released by ace producer Dil Raju and despite his backing, the movie ended a dud. The director now is looking to rope in Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead in his next.
Now the industry is filled with speculations that the director is all set to join hands with the latest entrant into the 100 crores grosser club, the sensational hero of Arjun Reddy and Geetha Govindam, Vijay Deverakonda. Reportedly Puri has narrated a script which Vijay Deverakonda has liked, and an official confirmation is awaited in this regard. If so, we can expect the hot combo of Kajal and Vijay.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted