Director Puri Jagannath has not been in the best of forms, as the once successful maker of films like Pokiri, Idiot, Amma Nana o Tamil Ammayi, Temper, etc, is currently reeling under the pressure of not being able to score even an average success.
The director had last delivered the Indo Pak love story, the reincarnation drama Mehbooba starring his son Akash Puri as the hero for the first time, and Neha Shetty. The movie was released by ace producer Dil Raju and despite his backing, the movie ended a dud. The director now is looking to rope in Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead in his next.
Now the industry is filled with speculations that the director is all set to join hands with the latest entrant into the 100 crores grosser club, the sensational hero of Arjun Reddy and Geetha Govindam, Vijay Deverakonda. Reportedly Puri has narrated a script which Vijay Deverakonda has liked, and an official confirmation is awaited in this regard. If so, we can expect the hot combo of Kajal and Vijay.
Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents Milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal of late has been starring opposite even with smaller heroes, as she had signed movies opposite young and upcoming heroes like Sharwanand, Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas, besides also acting in the female-centric movie Paris Paris in Tamil.
- Rashmika is 'Ready for more'
- Kajal Aggarwal says NO to WET and HOT scenes
- Kajal Aggarwal lost to Trisha
- Anupama jumps to glamour
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Shruti Haasan rejects a Telugu movie
- These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador