Director SJ Suryah had been a successful director who had scored blockbuster movies with his earlier flicks like Vaali, Kushi, and New, while his later directorial ventures like Anbe Aaruyire and Isai faced more of Controversies than commercial success.
Later the actor who turned a full-time actor made some interesting career moves starring as a hero in films like Iraivi, Nenjam Marappathillai, Iravakaalam and also playing a villain in movies like Spyder. Now the actor is all set to star in a Tamil/ Hindi bilingual costarring Big B Amitabh Bachchan in his Tamil debut, in a movie titled Uyarndha Manithan and directed by Tamilvanan who had previously directed SJ Suryah in Kalavanin Kadhali.
Now, the actor is likely to get support from his 'Vypari' co-star Tamanna as she is likely to do the female lead role. The actress has been approached by the team and is expected to get her nod soon. Let's see if this movie emerges successful.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...