Kiara Advani is already a known face with movies like 'Fugly', 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story'. But the success of 'Bharat Ane Nenu' has elevated her career to a whole new level. The movie already shattered several records at the Box—Office.
In this case, the actress has started working on her new project with 'Mega Powerstar' Ram Charan under Boyapati Srinu direction. Recently, the actress completed a lengthy schedule at Hyderabad and now has toured abroad for the next schedule.
The actress was recently criticized and ridiculed for her glamor performance in 'Lust Stories'. Recently during an interview, the actress spoke on Sex Taboo and said that she will do more such roles as this needs more light and only movies can break the ice. She also said she prefers South Indian movies these days rather than doing Bollywood projects.
Kajal Aggarwal lost to Trisha South Indian slender babe Trisha, known for ruling south film industry for the past 15 years, has starred with almost every big south actor in Tamil and Telugu including the likes of Ajith, Vijay, Suriya, Vikram, Mahesh Babu, Chiranjeevi, Pawan Kalyan, Balakrishna, Jr NTR, and has scored numerous Blockbusters like Mankatha, Athadu, Saamy, Abhiyum Naanum, Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya to name a few.
- Anupama jumps to glamour
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Shruti Haasan rejects a Telugu movie
- These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Sandalwood Babe enters Tamil Cinema