Nandamuri family has been facing tough times, with the sudden and unfortunate demise of former parliamentarian and actor Harikrishna recently, in a fatal road accident that claimed his life, as the senior actor had failed to wear a seat belt as he was rushing in his car.
Despite the huge loss, the Nandamuri heroes Jr NTR and Kalyan Ram, sons of the late Harikrishna have been extremely professional and have decided to continue the show, by supporting the teams of their ongoing projects, as they do not want their movie teams to face losses because of them.
Just like Harikrishna who never let shootings delayed because of him, the duo has been extremely dedicated and professional, and Tarak joined the shooting of his Trivikram starrer Aravindha Samedha and Trivikram kept the schedules in Hyderabad itself. He also kept a few talkie portions in these schedules.
Something cooking for Adah? Natural star Nani, who was last seen in the double action entertainer Krishnarjuna Yudhdham directed by Merlapaka Gandhi, is currently entertaining people in his brand new avatar of a television host, with the second season of Bigg boss reality game show on Star MAA.
- We bet you would've never seen Tammu like 'THIS' ...
- Kajal's Hot stage show grabs more ratings
- Balayya to pair with the Lucky Trish?
- Trisha allows Gopichand?
- Shruti Haasan's movie gets resumed after a long pause
- What is Trisha's role in 'PETTA'?
- 'RC12' Pre-Release Business details
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?