National award winning Tamil actor Dhanush had been shooting for the action thriller Enai Nokki Paayum Thotta since 2015 itself, and the movie, directed by classy maker Gautham Vasudev Menon had been stalled numerous times due to financial issues.
In the meantime, Dhanush had finished works of 4 other movies and has already had one of them, VIP, released last year, and another, Vada Chennai releasing on October 17, and few other movies finished, while Gautham himself had Achcham Yenbathu Madamaiyada released.
Now, after all the hurdles, reportedly the team has reached their final stage of shooting, as Gautham Menon has been shooting the final schedule at Mumbai, featuring the thunder thighs babe Megha Akash, and director/Sasikumar, and with this schedule, the movie will reach final stage and get ready for release.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing