Comedy hero Allari Naresh who is known for his small budget comic capers and for his profitable nature with minimal investment has not been scoring success of late as all his films post-Action 3D were disasters, barring a few like Sudigadu which came out safe.
After a flurry of disastrous outings, Allari Naresh has joined hands with his Sudigadu director Bheemineni Srinivasa Rao himself again for a comic entertainer. Titled Silly Fellows, the movie is the Telugu remake of 2016 Tamil hit Velainu Vandhutta Vellaikaran starring Vishnu Vishal and Nikki Galrani. However, in Telugu version, the glamour will be higher than the original despite the 'U' certificate.
The movie also stars Sunil who returns to a comedian avatar after a gap as he will be reprising the role played by Soori in the original. Let's see if Silly Fellows can save Allari Naresh and Sunil's career.
Anupama jumps to glamour Mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran had made her film debut with the Malayalam blockbuster Premam, before venturing into Telugu as well, where she made a mark with her debut A Aa, followed by hits Premam and Shatamanam Bhavathi which made her a household name.
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Shruti Haasan rejects a Telugu movie
- These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Sandalwood Babe enters Tamil Cinema
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date in Tamil