Bollywood hero Abhishek Bachchan, the son of the legendary hero, megastar, Big B Amitabh Bachchan, had a bad start to his career, with Refugee, but slowly reinvented himself with films like Delhi 6, Dhoom, Bunty Aur Babli and Bluffmaster, but he was naturally bogged down by expectations due to his background.
Besides the Bachchan family tag, his marriage to Aishwarya Rai added extra pressure, and almost all his movies barring Guru did not succeed, and he had played second fiddle roles in movies like Happy New Year, Dhoom 2 and Dhoom 3, besides several forgettable flicks like Raavan
Now, the actor is pinning all hopes on his next release, the Anurag Kashyap directorial Manmarziyaan releasing on September 13, costarring Tapsee and Vicky Kaushal, and he had evinced interest in remaking Prabhas - SS Rajamouli combo's Chatrapati saying that the movie has all ingredients like love, sentiments, action and comedy in right mix. Let's see if Abhishek gets to star in Chatrapathi remake.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing