Bollywood hero Abhishek Bachchan, the son of the legendary hero, megastar, Big B Amitabh Bachchan, had a bad start to his career, with Refugee, but slowly reinvented himself with films like Delhi 6, Dhoom, Bunty Aur Babli and Bluffmaster, but he was naturally bogged down by expectations due to his background.
Besides the Bachchan family tag, his marriage to Aishwarya Rai added extra pressure, and almost all his movies barring Guru did not succeed, and he had played second fiddle roles in movies like Happy New Year, Dhoom 2 and Dhoom 3, besides several forgettable flicks like Raavan
Now, the actor is pinning all hopes on his next release, the Anurag Kashyap directorial Manmarziyaan releasing on September 13, costarring Tapsee and Vicky Kaushal, and he had evinced interest in remaking Prabhas - SS Rajamouli combo's Chatrapati saying that the movie has all ingredients like love, sentiments, action and comedy in right mix. Let's see if Abhishek gets to star in Chatrapathi remake.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu