Bollywood hero Abhishek Bachchan, the son of the legendary hero, megastar, Big B Amitabh Bachchan, had a bad start to his career, with Refugee, but slowly reinvented himself with films like Delhi 6, Dhoom, Bunty Aur Babli and Bluffmaster, but he was naturally bogged down by expectations due to his background.
Besides the Bachchan family tag, his marriage to Aishwarya Rai added extra pressure, and almost all his movies barring Guru did not succeed, and he had played second fiddle roles in movies like Happy New Year, Dhoom 2 and Dhoom 3, besides several forgettable flicks like Raavan
Now, the actor is pinning all hopes on his next release, the Anurag Kashyap directorial Manmarziyaan releasing on September 13, costarring Tapsee and Vicky Kaushal, and he had evinced interest in remaking Prabhas - SS Rajamouli combo's Chatrapati saying that the movie has all ingredients like love, sentiments, action and comedy in right mix. Let's see if Abhishek gets to star in Chatrapathi remake.
This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way! Petite beauty Mishti Chakraborty had made her film debut with the Nithin starrer dud Chinnadana Nee Kosam, following which she had ventured to Malayalam and Tamil film industries without much luck. The actress is juggling between various film industries
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!
- AMAR AKBAR ANTHONY Review - Ravi Teja's Wait for a 'REAL HIT' continues
- A sequel to 'Bharat Ane Nenu' ??
- Kriti Sanon grabs a Biggie
- Niharika Kondiela getting ready for Marriage? View Pics!
- So when is Trisha returning back to India?