Even as Akkineni family fans are in for a treat on September 13 as two of the movies from the Akkineni Stable, Akkineni princess Samantha starrer thriller U turn directed by Pawan Kumar, and Naga Chaitanya starrer Sailaja Reddy Alludu will be releasing on the same day.
In a recent media interaction, the gorgeous Samantha had opened up on the clash with her love, saying that the decision to release U-turn was taken by the director of the movie Pawan Kumar, along with the other producers, and it was them who stood firm despite the clash and did not change the release date.
Samantha added that it was Uturn with Sailaja Reddy Alludu and not Uturn Vs Sailaja Reddy Alludu, saying that she was always aware that a controversy would be made, but opined both the films will do well and get successful, and the family will make sure fans are happy.
A Gap for Shruti Haasan! Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state recently bounced back and she is now working on her new Hindi movie. At the same time, she also keeps herself engaged with various other works. She works on several brand endorsements and keeps her on a hectic schedule.
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty