Even as Akkineni family fans are in for a treat on September 13 as two of the movies from the Akkineni Stable, Akkineni princess Samantha starrer thriller U turn directed by Pawan Kumar, and Naga Chaitanya starrer Sailaja Reddy Alludu will be releasing on the same day.
In a recent media interaction, the gorgeous Samantha had opened up on the clash with her love, saying that the decision to release U-turn was taken by the director of the movie Pawan Kumar, along with the other producers, and it was them who stood firm despite the clash and did not change the release date.
Samantha added that it was Uturn with Sailaja Reddy Alludu and not Uturn Vs Sailaja Reddy Alludu, saying that she was always aware that a controversy would be made, but opined both the films will do well and get successful, and the family will make sure fans are happy.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu