One of the biggest movie made in Tollywood at the moment, next only to Megastar Chiranjeevi's Sye Raa happens to be the biopic of the legendary Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, starring Nandamuri Balakrishna as his father, the yesteryear Tollywood Superstar and former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
The movie directed by his Gautamiputra Satakarni director Krish also stars Bollywood beauty Vidya Balan as NTR's wife Basavatarakam, Prakashraj as Nagi Reddy. Sumanth as Akkineni Nageswara Rao and Rana Daggubati as the current AP Chief minister Chandrababu Naidu.
While Rakul Preet Singh plays Sridevi, last month there was a news that bubbly beauty Raashi Khanna has been signed to reprise the role of yesteryear beauty Jayapradha in the movie, but now, the actress has denied being approached and said that it was a news even for her.
Anupama jumps to glamour Mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran had made her film debut with the Malayalam blockbuster Premam, before venturing into Telugu as well, where she made a mark with her debut A Aa, followed by hits Premam and Shatamanam Bhavathi which made her a household name.
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Shruti Haasan rejects a Telugu movie
- These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Sandalwood Babe enters Tamil Cinema
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date in Tamil