It's a known fact that the versatile hero Victory Venkatesh is currently starring in a multistarrer, F2 Fun and Frustration directed by hattrick hitmaker of Pataas, Supreme and Raja The Great, Anil Ravipudi, and bankrolled by ace producer Dil Raju.
The movie also stars Mega Prince Varun Tej, Milky beauty Tamannaah and the golden beauty Mehreen Pirzada, and the movie revolves around Venky and Varun who play the frustrated husbands of Tamannaah and Mehreen who escape from their wives and go on exotic trips. However, in the shooting spot, both Tamanna and Mehreen have got intimate and bonded so well.
While the team recently shot in Bangkok, they are next planning to shoot two sizzling hot duet songs and sensuous numbers besides several action episodes in the Czech Republic, The movie is all set to release on Sankranthi 2019. Take a look at some of the photos below,
Kajal Aggarwal ready to Sizzle Milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal who was last seen in hits like Awe is currently starring in the Tamil flick Paris Paris, a female-centric entertainer, the remake of Kangana Ranaut starrer 2014 blockbuster Queen, and is gearing up for promotions of the Movie releasing in December.
- Oops! moment for Tamanna during a Reality TV Show and Cameras caught it Red-Handed
- The 35-Year-Old Brahmin Beauty set to score on action!
- Rakul Preet's PRIVATE Work Out in Gym is going VIRAL
- Kajal Aggarwal's ONLY CONDITION to act in Sanitary Napkin Ad
- Slender waist beauty demanding huge!
- Lady Super Star all set to enter Wedlock
- "Kajal Aggarwal really went TOPLESS for 'THAT' shoot..." - Camera Man reveals Secret
- Kajal Aggarwal takes a dip in Swimming Pool and holds her breath for 'THIS' movie
- No Shy Anymore - Shruti Haasan gets 'CLOSE' with Boyfriend...
- Samantha Runs Steadily
- 39-Year-Old Actress who is Mother of Two Kids is making her moves
- 'Fidaa' Director seeks Kajal Aggarwal
- OMG... Can you Believe ?? This is TAMANNA in a BIKINI...
- OMG... Karthi and Rakul Preet affected due to Himachal Pradesh Rains and Landslide during Shooting
- The most anticipated 'Nawab' gets a shorter duration with more cuts