While Suriya starrer NGK, the political entertainer directed by Selvaraghavan was scheduled to release initially in Diwali and had later backed out making it an easy task to capture all screens and have a solo release for AR Murugadoss Vijay combo's Sarkar, now there is a huge competition.
Classy maker Gautham Vasudev Menon and Dhanush Combo's Enai Nokki Paayum Thotta has been announced to be a Diwali release, crushing hopes of a solo release for Sarkar, and now Sarkar team must be in huge fear considering the past record of Dhanush Vs Vijay movies at the box office.
In the past, Pollathavan had smashed
Azhagiya Tamizh Magan way back in 2007, and then it was Yaaradi Nee Mohini
which demolished Kuruvi, and then Padikkathavan had prevailed over Villu, and
Kavalan was thrashed by Aadukalam. Dhanush is expected to show his box office
dominance over Vijay again with Enai Nokki Paayum Thotta.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry