Senior actor Prakash Raj has been one of the most sought-after supporting actors of Tollywood and this year itself he was seen in impressive roles in movies like Rangasthalam, Bharat Ane Nenu, Goodachari, and Srinivasa Kalyanam, besides few Tamil flicks as well.
On the other end, the national award-winning versatile actor has always been known for his call sheet issues and lack of on-time reporting and now he has caused a huge trouble to the team Hello Guru Prema Kosame, which is bankrolled by ace producer Dil Raju.
He still has 15 days of shooting
left, and though Dil Raju has known him as a good friend for long, the actor
has not even answered phone calls, thus worrying the team HGPK, and they are
awaiting his cooperation to complete the shoot and release the movie on October
18. HGPK stars Ram Pothineni and Anupama Parameswaran in lead roles.
Kajal Aggarwal spotted in a Sports Bra at the Shooting Spot - Photo Proof Inside Kajal Aggarwal is a clear professional who has been in the industry for more than 14 years. She is still the topmost actress among the top league of actresses. She clearly knows to be choosy in her movies and she easily scores Hits and Blockbusters.
- When a Fan gave a Flying Kiss to Rashmika and Proposed her before whole Crowd - 18 Photos Inside
- Milky Babe's Latest Hot Photos in Black Dress will make your heart skip a beat - View all Pics
- 11 Photos of Brahmin Beauty TV Anchor in White Shirt with Buttons Opened - Photos Inside
- A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie?
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube
- Samantha in an Idle state!
- Nivetha Pethuraj to pair with Dulquer
- Gal Gadot from the Sets of 'Wonder Woman 2'
- Shruti Haasan is back with Corsale