Bubbly beauty Jyothika who had quit movies post her marriage took a long break and had returned to films in 2015 with the Malayalam remake movie 36 Vayathiniley and had scored a success. The actress is keen to continue the winning momentum.
Since then it was no stopping her as she starred in Magalir Mattum, Naachiyaar, and scored huge with the release of Chekka Chivantha Vaanam. On the other hand her next, another remake was also a hit.
Her Tumhari Sulu remake kaatrin Mozhi was directed by Radha Mohan and it was a huge hit. Now, Jyothika has decided to remake such movies from Bollywood and she has already finalized her next move.
Ileana's Hot Romantic Song with the 50-Year-Old Actor Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja who was last seen delivering back to back disasters like Nela Ticket and the cop flick Touch Chesi Chudu, is down and under as his last movie, the masala entertainer Amar Akbar Anthony directed by his favorite Srinu Vytla also flopped.
- A leading brand fires Samantha
- '3 Idiots' to have a sequel
- Surabhi is back!
- Samantha signs another female centric movie - Do you know who is the director?
- Milky Beauty in the Sequel?
- 'F2' to be Dubbed in Tamil
- 18-Year-Old Actress Daughter to enter films
- Vijay and Rashmika finishes off a BIG PART
- 19-Year-Old Young Actress begins her Preparation
- Bangalore Babe's Sizzling Act
- Another Remake, Another Star Daughter...
- 'Mega Star' joins with Trivikram and Kajal Aggarwal
- 9 Times Kajal Aggarwal has (S)Exposed on the Big Screen and TEMPTED OUR MOOD - HOTTEST PHOTOS Inside
- The 21-Year-Old Actress who is going to Marry 38-Year-Old Hero oozes Sexiness in a Cleavage revealing Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- 5 Oops moments of SHRUTI HAASAN before CAMERAS - PHOTO PROOFS ATTACHED