Bubbly beauty Jyothika who had quit movies post her marriage took a long break and had returned to films in 2015 with the Malayalam remake movie 36 Vayathiniley and had scored a success. The actress is keen to continue the winning momentum.
Since then it was no stopping her as she starred in Magalir Mattum, Naachiyaar, and scored huge with the release of Chekka Chivantha Vaanam. On the other hand her next, another remake was also a hit.
Her Tumhari Sulu remake kaatrin Mozhi was directed by Radha Mohan and it was a huge hit. Now, Jyothika has decided to remake such movies from Bollywood and she has already finalized her next move.
'THIS' South Indian Actor rejected movie with Keanu Reeves - Here's Why! Actor Chiyaan Vikram had been seen in Sketch and Saamy Square last year, and his first release of the year is going to be Kadaram Kondan helmed by Rajesh M Selva who had earlier made the Kamal Haasan, Trisha, Prakashjraj, Kishore starrer Thoongavanam.
- Kajal Aggarwal signs another Magnum Opus Project which will be made in 3 Languages
- Trisha Aims for 'THAT' BIG...
- Trisha to stop acting with Vikram
- Bhumika to get back to Tamil
- Trisha to arrive on Christmas?
- 'Attarintiki Daredi' Remake was totally pointless and unnecessary!
- Dulquer turns a Hot Cake in Bollywood
- The Young Chick reveals she is always a Tom Boy
- Rakul join hands with Maddy
- Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'