Akkineni prince Naga Chaitanya who had not been having a release as a hero for more than a year, post his marriage, barring his cameo as grandfather ANR in Mahanati, came back on screen this Vinayakar Chavithi with his family fun entertainer Shailaja Reddy Alludu.
Directed by Maruthi, and costarring Ramya Krishnan and Anu Emmanuel, the movie was released with huge expectations as Maruthi's last movie Mahanubhavudu was a superhit, but Shailaja Reddy ALludu received poor to average reviews, but still, the movie has been raking in the moolah.
The movie which grossed a whopping 23 crores in its opening weekend, has reportedly recovered more than 70% of its cost as per distributors word of mouth in areas like Bengaluru, Ceded, Nizam and AP, and it is expected that despite mixed reviews Shailaja Reddy Alludu might become Chay's biggest blockbuster as well.
Nayantara's Villain applauds Raw and Rusty flick Bollywood ace director Anurag Kashyap, known for his raw and rustic gangster movies, and critically acclaimed movies which have cult following like Gangs of Wasseypur, Black Friday, Ugly, No Smoking, Dev D, and many other movies, has always been an ardent movie fan, celebrating all language movies.
- Rakul Preet's Road Flick gets a good response
- Will Hansika get a new lease of life?
- Alia's cat is now on the screen - View Pics!
- TV Actress not getting importance?
- Trish gets Lust Stories?
- Red Hot Photos of Trisha Exposing her Deep Navel in Saree - View Photos
- Shekar to launch Star Actor's son?
- It's not just the Young Heroine alone