Kannada cinema had been highly anticipating the release of their very own magnum opus, KGF, directed by critically acclaimed maker Prashanth Neel who had earlier directed the interesting stylish action thriller Ugramm starring Sri Murali and Haripriya.
KGF, starring rocking star Yash and Srinidhi Shetty have been in the making for more than a year, and the movie which revolves around the protagonist Rocky played by Yash is about the life of a person working in Kolar Goldfields and will be a multi-part movie.
Now it has been announced that the first chapter of this KGF series, will have its trailer released on October 14, and will have a theatrical release worldwide on November 16. KGF has been made in Kannada, Telugu, and Tamil, and also has the milky beauty Tamannaah performing an item song.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry