Aditi Rao Hydari, the Telugu beauty who had been making a mark slowly and steadily in Bollywood, with hot and performance oriented roles, was last seen in films like Bhoom and Padmaavat there, and now the actress has bagged a plum offer to star in a biggie,
Aditi Rao Hydari has been roped in to play an important role in the upcoming biggie Sadak 2, the sequel to Mahesh Bhatt's yesteryear hit, and this will be the first time Mahesh Bhatt will be directing his daughter Alia Bhatt as well, as he makes a comeback to direction,
The movie also stars Aditya Roy Kapoor, Sanjay Dutt, Pooja Bhatt. On the other end, Aditi has movies in Telugu, and in Tamil, she is starring in Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, Dhanush's second directorial venture and also in Mysskin's Psycho.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours