Rising hero of Tamil cinema, Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi who was last seen as a hero in the comic caper Junga, had bankrolled the critically acclaimed flick Merku Thodarchi malai which was not commercially successful though.
He'll next be seen as a scheming cop Rasool in the upcoming Maniratnam flick Chekka Chivantha Vaanam releasing on September 27, and next, he'll be seen in 96 with Trisha releasing on October 4. The actor has pinned high hopes on this movie as his recent releases are failing big time.
Now the actor has signed a new musical subject where he'll be playing a young musician and this movie will be directed by debutant Venkata Krishna Roghanth, a former associate of SP Jananathan, and this movie will have two heroines including a foreigner. One of them is an NRI from the USA too.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry