One of the biggest blockbusters of the year from Tollywood happens to be the romantic comedy entertainer Geetha Govindam, which, despite being made on a minimal budget, went on to create box office records.
Directed by Parasuram Petla and starring sensational hero Vijay Deverakonda and sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna in lead roles, the movie went on to gross more than 125 crores and shares more than 65 crores, huge for an upcoming hero movie.
Now, the movie's remake rights have been sold to a leading production house for a whopping price. As per reports from a leading daily, a prominent production house have bagged the rights for a huge price and the movie will be remade in three languages.
Raju Gari Gadhi 3 first Weekend Telugu States collections Raju Gari Gadhi 3, the third installment in the Raju Gari Gadhi franchise has opened on a silent note on its release day. But as the franchise had a good craze, the film managed decent collections in the first weekend. This is despite the fact that the movie could not garner a great talk. The film has made a total share of 3.5 crores in the Telugu states on the day one of its release.
- Rakul Preet is Open in her call sheet
- TRISHA gets WET and HOT - Vintage Hot Clicks Inside
- The Unseen side of Shruti
- Allu Arjun's Hard Work for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Will Kajal say YES to him at this stage?
- Heena makes tempting Yoga poses - View 20 Photos
- Anushka's salary package in 'Sye Raa'
- A FIRST TIME for TRISHA