Superstar Rajinikanth who was last seen in Mumbai's Dharavi based gangster political entertainer kaala directed by Pa Ranjith is currently busy with his 165th project bankrolled by sun pictures. The shooting is progressing at a brisk pace.
Titled Petta, the action thriller is directed by pizza and Jigarthanda fame Karthik Subbaraj and costars Trisha, Simran, Vijay Sethupathi, Bobby Simha, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Megha Akash, SJ Suryah, Guru Somasundaram and has music by Anirudh.
Now the buzz is that superstar Rajinikanth has given his nod for his 166th movie as well and it is said that he'll be joining hands with AR Murugadoss for a project bankrolled by sun pictures. Kajal Aggarwal has been approached to do the female lead role. An official confirmation is awaited in this regard.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry