Even as the sensational hero of Tollywood Vijay Deverakonda has been a happy man basking in the success of his latest romantic blockbuster Geetha Govindam, his next Movie NOTA is geared up for a release.
Nota, directed by Anand Shankar of Arima Nambi and Irumugan fame will be a political thriller that will have Vijay Deverakonda as a carefree youth turned Politician turned chief minister of State and will be a riveting thriller. Bankrolled by studio green, it has been announced today that the movie will be released in Tamil and Telugu worldwide on October 5.
Recently, AR Murugadoss's 'Sarkar' which is also a political thriller with the lead actor doing the role of a politician, revealed a still. But, Studio Green who produces NOTA has trolled with NOTA still. The movie, also features Mehreen, Sathyaraj and Nasser will be clashing with 96 and Ratsasan.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours