Even as the sensational hero of Tollywood Vijay Deverakonda has been a happy man basking in the success of his latest romantic blockbuster Geetha Govindam, his next Movie NOTA is geared up for a release.
Nota, directed by Anand Shankar of Arima Nambi and Irumugan fame will be a political thriller that will have Vijay Deverakonda as a carefree youth turned Politician turned chief minister of State and will be a riveting thriller. Bankrolled by studio green, it has been announced today that the movie will be released in Tamil and Telugu worldwide on October 5.
Recently, AR Murugadoss's 'Sarkar' which is also a political thriller with the lead actor doing the role of a politician, revealed a still. But, Studio Green who produces NOTA has trolled with NOTA still. The movie, also features Mehreen, Sathyaraj and Nasser will be clashing with 96 and Ratsasan.
Kajal Aggarwal turns out to be a Glamorous Mother Kajal Aggarwal recently created ripples on the news as she confessed she is going to quit her acting career after completing the current projects, 'Paris Paris' and 'Indian 2'. Both movies are under various stages of production right now.
- Kajal's Hot Live Video Chat in Transparent Dress go Viral
- Shruti Haasan Showing a Kissy Face and Tempts Our Mood
- Rashmika's Next Plan!
- Nayantara's two festive biggies
- Samajavaragamana Emerges As The Most Liked Telugu Song Ever
- Valmiki (Gaddalakonda Ganesh) Final and Total Collections
- Kajal Aggarwal's next movie gets 'Lean' musician
- This married actress is to make a comeback in the industry
- Hansika should settle with 'THIS' Flop Hero
- Vithika is set to exit from Bigg Boss 3?
- Rakul Preet busy with 'Married' Actor again?
- Naz is 'BACK' to Tamil!?!
- Take a look at Bahubali team reunion at London
- Meghna Naidu coming back to Tamil cinema as a Item Dancer
- Will this struggling hotties able to survive in Tollywood?