Director Hari had always been known for his action-packed, racy mass masala entertainer movies like Saamy, Kovil, Arul, Aaru, Singam series, Vengai, Poojai, Thamirabharani, and few more movies. The director knows the pulse of the audience.
The director's collaborations with versatile hero Suriya have always been successful, namely their hits like Aaru, vel, Singam, Singam 2 and Si 3, and now it has been revealed that the successful duo is joining again. Anushka Shetty who paired with him in 'Singam' franchise will be pairing once again.
This movie will not be Singam 4, but will be a family entertainer mass masala on the lines of vel and Thamirabharani, and will begin shooting once Suriya wraps KV Anand and Sudha Kongara films, next year. On the other end, Hari's latest release, the Chiyaan Vikram starrer Saamy Square has opened to average reviews.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry