One of the most anticipated flicks of Tollywood happens to be the biggie multistarrer Devadas, which marks the return of King Nagarjuna and Natural star Nani after a break post their disastrous outings like Officer, and Krishnarjuna Yuddham besides Nani's Bigg Boss 2 stint at the TV.
The movie is directed by Sriram Aditya who had earlier made Bhale Manchi Roju and Shamantakamani, and besides Nag and Nani, the movie also stars Rashmika Mandanna and Aakanksha Singh, besides Vennela Kishore, Sarathkumar and Kunal Kapoor.
The movie got released worldwide on September 27 and now it has been yet another success for Rashmika Mandanna. Even though it won't be a huge success like 'Geetha Govindam', it will definitely be a Hit movie and another feather on Rashmika's cap.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry