Actor Vishal has started a new organization named Makkal Nala Iyakkam earlier. Actor Vishal, who has been a most sought after action hero in Tamil cinema, of late has been showing interest in politics. Months before, in the by-election, Vishal had filed nominations as an independent candidate.
As Vishal had all of a sudden got into the serious political arena, the election battlefield witnessed heat, but however, his nomination was rejected. The actor is now staying away from political issues.
The actor who kept quiet all the time has now raised his voice and has gone overboard saying that never support or vote for the party which never curbs piracy as the entire film industry is at stake already.
Rashmika accepts Dear Comrade was a Flop Tollywood sensational star Vijay Deverakonda scored a success last with Taxiwala which worked despite the leak of the movie, and last year he also scored the blockbuster movie Geetha Govindam and the only failure last year was the political thriller NOTA.
- Vemal and Shriya Kerala bound!
- Nirosha in Anjali's next!
- Oops! When Kajal dress got Torn during a Photoshoot - Check Photos Inside
- Kajal in a Transparent Tops and No Make-Up Face - Have you seen?
- "Will You Be Quiet if 'THE SAME HAPPENS' to your Daughter Shruti Haasan?"
- Trisha does it all by herself on the whole
- "Are you Pregnant Kajal?" - Interviewer's Question Shocks Kajal Aggarwal... PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Karthik Aryan and Sara Ali Khan has broke up?
- Kajal Aggarwal will tempt your Mood in these 13 Tempting Hot Photos in Sleeveless Attire
- Ibrahim should debut with films like Salam Namaste or Hum Tum: Saif
- Venky to join hands with Nayantara
- Arjun Kapoor to do a film based on Crocodiles?
- Rajini's Heroine for Chiranjeevi now!
- Nivetha Thomas Opens that she is ready for Glamour
- Sayyeshaa's Hot Hip Shake has gone Viral