Actor Vishal has started a new organization named Makkal Nala Iyakkam earlier. Actor Vishal, who has been a most sought after action hero in Tamil cinema, of late has been showing interest in politics. Months before, in the by-election, Vishal had filed nominations as an independent candidate.
As Vishal had all of a sudden got into the serious political arena, the election battlefield witnessed heat, but however, his nomination was rejected. The actor is now staying away from political issues.
The actor who kept quiet all the time has now raised his voice and has gone overboard saying that never support or vote for the party which never curbs piracy as the entire film industry is at stake already.
Married? and still raising the heat - This 35-Year-Old Actress teases your weekend - Photos Inside The sexy siren Shriya Saran has been charming the audience of the south film industry, with her sensuous dance moves, erotic expressions, and slender hip that has been hypnotizing audience, for more than a decade. She's 35 and is still a sultry siren who's a force to reckon with, in the glam world.
- These latest clicks of Kajal Aggarwal in Yellow will make you a Dirty Fellow - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Trisha's Boyfriend mocks BJP
- STR doesn't know how to make use of a success!
- Can Keerthy Suresh strike back?
- 'SAAHO' shooting not done - But, Prabhas Romances Pooja Hegde! PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Double Mast for 'Rashmika'
- Trisha to begin Soon?
- Shruti Haasan in the BIG sequel?