Post the humongous blockbuster result of the rural political thriller Rangasthalam which went on to gross more than 200 crores and became the new non-Baahubali Industry blockbuster toppling the records of Srimanthudu. But 'VVR' turned everything upside down.
In this case, the female lead Kiara Advani recently speaking to a Telugu daily revealed that during the shooting of VVR, she showed few clips of 'Kabir Singh' to Ram Charan and he appreciated her.
Kiara Advani also added that she never tried to imitate Shalini Pandey and she just took her as a cue and done justice to that character in her own way. Sandeep Vanga himself has directed the Hindi version too.
Married? and still raising the heat - This 35-Year-Old Actress teases your weekend - Photos Inside The sexy siren Shriya Saran has been charming the audience of the south film industry, with her sensuous dance moves, erotic expressions, and slender hip that has been hypnotizing audience, for more than a decade. She's 35 and is still a sultry siren who's a force to reckon with, in the glam world.
- These latest clicks of Kajal Aggarwal in Yellow will make you a Dirty Fellow - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Trisha's Boyfriend mocks BJP
- STR doesn't know how to make use of a success!
- Can Keerthy Suresh strike back?
- 'SAAHO' shooting not done - But, Prabhas Romances Pooja Hegde! PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Double Mast for 'Rashmika'
- Trisha to begin Soon?
- Shruti Haasan in the BIG sequel?