Srinu Vytla who was once considered a safe bet commercial comedy director has of late turned out to be a disastrous movie maker, as his last few outings over the past 5 years, like Aagadu with Mahesh Babu, Bruce Lee with Ramcharan and Mister with Varun Tej ended disasters.
The director came back with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja after delivering hits like Venky and Dubai Seenu for a comedy caper Amar Akbar Anthony, but the movie failed miserably at the Box-Office.
Now, the director has approached Ileana for his next movie which will be a female-centric movie. The movie is touted to be a polished version of 'I Spit on your grave' where a woman gets revenge on three men who harassed her. But, Ileana refrains from glamour these days and we should wait and see whether she gives her nod or not.
Dulquer turns a Hot Cake in Bollywood Hot and happening Malayalam sensation Dulquer Salmaan, son of Megastar Mammootty, has been growing slowly and steadily with back to back hits like Bangalore Days, Kali, Kammatipadam, Comrade In America and the recent critically acclaimed SoLo. Besides, the actor has silently made an entry to other south industries as well.
- The Young Chick reveals she is always a Tom Boy
- Rakul join hands with Maddy
- Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections
- Bigil trailer impresses the Bollywood
- Kajal Aggarwal's VIDEO CHAT to happen again
- Srinivas Reddy not be a director at SVBC
- Shruti Haasan holds it Again
- Parasuram signs Akhil for his next but still adamant to sign Mahesh
- Kajal Aggarwal gave a Deep Stare at the reporter for asking 'This'