The emperor of Bollywood box office and Indian box office at the moment happens to be none other than Bollywood perfectionist Aamir Khan, who has been scoring success with every release of him since Taare Zameen Par, with Ghajini, 3 Idiots, PK, and the last being Dangal.
But, Aamir failed miserably with his multicrore budget biggie Thugs of Hindostan directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya which released as a Diwali treat. The actor was criticized and he accepted the failure too.
Now, the actor has came forward to accept the loss for the distributors and he revealed that he will compensate the loss with his next venture and he will make a formal announcement on that sooner. Earlier, Rajini compensated in a similar fashion.
Married? and still raising the heat - This 35-Year-Old Actress teases your weekend - Photos Inside The sexy siren Shriya Saran has been charming the audience of the south film industry, with her sensuous dance moves, erotic expressions, and slender hip that has been hypnotizing audience, for more than a decade. She's 35 and is still a sultry siren who's a force to reckon with, in the glam world.
- These latest clicks of Kajal Aggarwal in Yellow will make you a Dirty Fellow - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Trisha's Boyfriend mocks BJP
- STR doesn't know how to make use of a success!
- Can Keerthy Suresh strike back?
- 'SAAHO' shooting not done - But, Prabhas Romances Pooja Hegde! PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Double Mast for 'Rashmika'
- Trisha to begin Soon?
- Shruti Haasan in the BIG sequel?