Action hero Vishal has been on cloud nine, as his last two movies, his home productions, the Mysskin directorial Thupparivalan, and the PS Mithran directorial Irumbuthirai were both commercial success, and the actor was last seen in 'Pandem Kodi 2'.
Sandakozhi 2, the sequel to his 2005 blockbuster Sandakozhi directed by N Lingusamy, was a huge blockbuster in both Tamil as well as Telugu version too. The sequel, however, was a damp squib and it was a flop
Now, even though, the movie was a flop, it has earned Keerthy Suresh a role in Bollywood. The actress who is all set to make her debut in Hindi has signed another project too. The movie is touted to be helmed by Kushy Pandey who earlier worked for the famous TV series 'Nazar'.
Kajal Aggarwal and Madhavan denies rumours Tamil acclaimed actor Madhavan, who had made a strong return to films, with his critically acclaimed as well as commercial blockbuster movies like Irudhi Suttru and Vikram Vedha and is currently occupied with a number of projects.
- Rashmika creates Awareness
- Young Actress in a famous Tamil sequel
- Tamanna and Shruti getting 'SO CLOSE'
- Aishwarya Rai husband joins Web Series
- Tamanna's Quench is to Act in 'SUCH A ROLE'
- Shruti Haasan's Hollywood Offer forces her for HOT INTIMATE SCENES...
- Some Spicy Glam for Keerthy Suresh in her Bollywood Debut
- PM Modi Totally Ignored South Indian Cinema