Director Maniratnam who had last delivered the disastrous flick, the romantic entertainer, his silver jubilee flick Kaatru Veliyidai starring Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari has made a return to silver screens with the most expected Chekka Chivantha Vaanam.
Released last year amidst huge expectations, the movie starring Simbu, Vijay Sethupathi, Arvind Swamy, Jyothika, Arun Vijay, Aishwarya Rajesh, and Aditi Rao Hydari has been accepted by critics and audience alike and was a grand Comeback for the maker.
Now, he is all set to craft a novel, 'Ponniyin Selvan'. STR who gave a comeback hit joined the flop route with 'Attarintiki Daredi' remake. When he was offered a role in Maniratnam's next, the actor has denied the offer and he opted for a debut director. This has been criticized by Netizens that he is following the flop route.
A FIRST TIME for TRISHA Natural star Nani who was last seen in average and disastrous outings like Devadas with Akkineni Nagarjuna, and his dual role entertainer Krishnarjuna Yuddham and his failed Bigg Boss hosting of season 2, is a busy man.
- Raashi with action hero again!
- Kajal Aggarwal and Madhavan denies rumours
- Rashmika creates Awareness
- Young Actress in a famous Tamil sequel
- Aishwarya Rai husband joins Web Series
- Rakul Preet for 'Thala 60'
- Tamanna shares Underwater scenes in Sye Raa
- Rakul Preet SHARES PHOTO with Selva
- After a long time, Kiara Advani opens about the flop
- Anjali in Saree will Spice your Day - 8 Hot Photos Inside
- When Rakul Got Exposed Accidentally before Cameras
- Hot Compilation of South Indian Actresses While Adjusting their Dresses in Public - Hot Photos Inside
- Hottest Photos of Milky Beauty Katrina Kaif - 23 Hot Photos Inside
- Kajal Aggarwal's First Sexual Harassment Accusation on a Dance Master in 'Me Too'
- Rakul Preet said 'OK' to act with a 56-Year-Old Hero