Tapsee Pannu who had modest beginnings in Tamil and Telugu with Aadukalam and JHummandi Naadham, had started off her Bollywood career with Chashme Baddoor, but that did not work wonders for her, but Pink did the trick and got her much more interesting offers.
After several movies like Baby, Naam Shabana, and her sizzling bikini act in Judwaa 2, she had recently amazed as Rumi in Anurag Kashyap directorial Manmarziyaan, Now, post the success of Manmarziyaan she is set to join hands with Anurag yet again, and this time he will be a producer.
Anurag will be producing Tapsee's next, Womaniya costarring Bhumi Pednekar, directed by debutant Tushar Hiranandani, which will have Tapsee and Bhumi play real-life characters, Prakash and Chandra Tomar, India's popular octogenarian Sharpshooter duo.
'Mega Star' gets Star Actor's Daughter as his Jodi Its a known fact that post the mega success of his mega comeback Khaidi No 150, Megastar Chiranjeevi, is starring in his 151st movie, the big-budget historical project, the life of freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy, Sy Raa Narasimha Reddy.
- Dimple Beauty loses case
- Open Twitter War between Young Heroes
- This TAMIL DUSKY Beauty is now coming to Tollywood...
- Whaa..tt...?? Is this HOT COMBO coming for Real ??
- What Dress is this Rakul ?? Her new Looks go VIRAL on WhatsApp
- Rakul's next enters Crucial Phase
- Hit Girl begins Next
- BIGG BOSS star gets inside 'Attarintiki Daredi' remake