The Tamil girl Megha Akash who had begun her career with the Tamil movies, Enai Nokki Paayum Thotta and Oru Pakka Kathai, and still struggling to get them released, however, started her tinsel town journey with Telugu movies.
Despite starting her career in Telugu at least, she wasn't able to score a hit, as her movies Lie and chal Mohan Ranga were disastrous outings and the actress is now acting in Tamil in boomerang, Petta and Attarintiki Daaredhi remake with Simbu.
Now the thunder thighs beauty has been signed to play the female lead in Hindi movie satellite Shankar opposite Sooraj Pancholi, directed by Irfan Kamal. The movie which will be her Bollywood debut is about a soldier discovering India and himself.
STR approaches Rakul Preet... The controversial actor Simbu aka STR, last seen in the disastrous flick Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan AAA, had been on a brief sabbatical before he sprung back to action shooting for Maniratnam's multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, which has already wrapped shoot.
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!
- Priyamani is lacking chances and she prefers to act 'This' way
- Anasuya returns to politics!
- Brothers come together for 'PARTY'
- Ileana - Back to Basics
- Pooja Hegde troubles Mahesh Babu
- 'Baahubali' records broken by 'Sanju' earlier, now '2 Point O'