Slender waist beauty Trisha was last seen in the horror thriller Mohini directed by Madhesh which saw the sexy babe playing double roles for the first time in her career, and though the movie was met with lukewarm response, Trisha's hotness and gorgeous looks were well received by the audience.
Recently the actress, confirmed her next will be with 'Engeyum Epothum' director Saravanan and the shooting for the movie will begin soon. Now, the movie has been titled as 'Raangi'.
The actress also revealed that she will begin shooting sooner for this venture. This is a female-centric movie and has tons of action sequences. The movie will be in lines of Hollywood flick, 'Tomb Raider'.
Trisha to stop acting with Vikram Chiyaan Vikram, who was last seen on silver screens in the action-packed entertainer Sketch directed by Vijay Chandar and Costarring Tamannaah, where he had played a local goon and an expert in the seizure of vehicles, failed immediately in the complete contrasting avatar of a cop.
- Bhumika to get back to Tamil
- Trisha to arrive on Christmas?
- 'Attarintiki Daredi' Remake was totally pointless and unnecessary!
- Dulquer turns a Hot Cake in Bollywood
- The Young Chick reveals she is always a Tom Boy
- Rakul join hands with Maddy
- Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections
- Bigil trailer impresses the Bollywood
- Kajal Aggarwal's VIDEO CHAT to happen again