Former miss world and Bachchan family princess Aishwarya Rai, who was last seen in the disastrous outing Fanney Khan with Anil Kapoor and Rajkummar Rao, will soon be seen in silver screens of Tamil Nadu as well.
The actress who was last seen playing the female lead in Maniratnam directorial Ravanan alongside Chiyaan Vikram and Prithviraj was expected to make special cameo appearance in Shankar's upcoming SciFi thriller 2.0 starring Superstar Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar, and Amy Jackson. But, that never happened.
Now, the actress is likely to join the team of 'Ponniyin Selvan' where she will be seen as a Queen of a small Kingdom. Aishwarya Rai already nailed her performance in a similar role in 'Jodhaa Akbar'.
Kiara Advani's Grandma watched her Masturbation Scene and her reaction was 'Epic-Worthy' - Kiara Advani is already a known face with movies like 'Fugly', 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story'. But the success of 'Bharat Ane Nenu' has elevated her career to a whole new level. The movie already shattered several records at the Box-Office.
- Kajal 'SHOCKS' everyone with SUCH PHOTOS on the Internet - See it yourself...
- Shruti Haasan starts shooting soon
- 'Jersey' heroine says South Indian Industry is 'BAD'
- Fans go gaga on seeing Tamanna - Photos Inside
- Keerthi Suresh is now labeled 'Unlucky'
- Mahesh Babu gets a 'Flop Combo'?
- Tamanna gets a shock!
- Kajal, Bellamkonda, and two kids - A Happy family - See this Pic!