Bollywood renowned director Anurag Kashyap known for his hard-hitting movies like Black Friday, Ugly, Gangs of Wasseypur, no smoking, etc had always been known for his support to Tamil movies and Tamil film industry.
Infact he had credited the Madurai triumvirate of Bala, Ameer Sultan and Sasikumar for inspiring him to make Gangs of Wasseypur and had supported good Tamil movies and will also be soon directing GV Prakash in a Hindi movie.
Recently the Tamil critically acclaimed movie Pariyerum Perumal was praised by Tamil director Vignesh shivn in Twitter and immediately Anurag had asked where can he see the movie in Mumbai and asked further details, surprising movie buffs. The director had last delivered the critically acclaimed Manmarziyan and starred as the villain in Tamil movie Imaikkaa Nodigal.
STR approaches Rakul Preet... The controversial actor Simbu aka STR, last seen in the disastrous flick Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan AAA, had been on a brief sabbatical before he sprung back to action shooting for Maniratnam's multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, which has already wrapped shoot.
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!
- Priyamani is lacking chances and she prefers to act 'This' way
- Anasuya returns to politics!
- Brothers come together for 'PARTY'
- Ileana - Back to Basics
- Pooja Hegde troubles Mahesh Babu
- 'Baahubali' records broken by 'Sanju' earlier, now '2 Point O'