After the release of the biopic of legendary yesteryear actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin, the Mallu beauty Keerthy Suresh had received rave reviews for her performance and was elevated to next level of superstardom.
Post the humongous success of Mahanati which grossed more than 65 crores, Keerthy Suresh was considered the next big thing in Tollywood but she didn't receive many offers and had her next release with Saamy Square.
Costarring Chiyaan Vikram, the movie was met with lukewarm response, and now the actress is looking forward to the release of her next, Pandem Kodi 2, costarring Vishal where she plays a bold village belle and is expecting to score a hit and cement her place in Tollywood and Kollywood.
Why such a dress, Tamanna? Fans mock Tamanna for 'This' costume - See Photos Tamanna may not have the best of her times right now as her career is totally on the downside. She's facing a huge downfall after the failure of 'Naa Nuvve'. The actress is totally crestfallen and is now pinning all her hopes on 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- TV Actress says 'SEXUAL ABUSE' is a usual thing
- 10 Photos of Jhanvi in Floral Brassiere and Skirt
- Rashmika Mandanna says Wearing Saree can sexpose her - See these Pics
- 'ARAVINDA SAMETHA' is a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT
- TRISHA Vs SAMANTHA
- SK launches his 5-Year Daughter as a singer
- Kajal just gave her nod to pair with Old Actor
- Bikini bombshell with Arvind Swamy