One of the most loved and fast-rising stars of Tamil cinema happens to be Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi who was last seen in a cameo in Imaikkaa Nodigal and had recently rocked as inspector Rasool Ebrahim in Maniratnam's Chekka Chivantha Vaanam.
Recently, his house and office premises were under scrutiny by income tax officials, and reportedly they had come to raid and enquire on the assets and tax details of the star. The actor was out of town when the raids had taken place.
Speaking at the Press meet of his recent release 96, where he essayed the role of Trisha's Ex-Boyfriend, the actor revealed that the raids had happened because of his admin, taking a dig at politician H Raja, and said that it was because of his auditor's carelessness that the raids happened and that he was sacked.
STR approaches Rakul Preet... The controversial actor Simbu aka STR, last seen in the disastrous flick Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan AAA, had been on a brief sabbatical before he sprung back to action shooting for Maniratnam's multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, which has already wrapped shoot.
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!
- Priyamani is lacking chances and she prefers to act 'This' way
- Anasuya returns to politics!
- Brothers come together for 'PARTY'
- Ileana - Back to Basics
- Pooja Hegde troubles Mahesh Babu
- 'Baahubali' records broken by 'Sanju' earlier, now '2 Point O'