One of the most loved and fast-rising stars of Tamil cinema happens to be Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi who was last seen in a cameo in Imaikkaa Nodigal and had recently rocked as inspector Rasool Ebrahim in Maniratnam's Chekka Chivantha Vaanam.
Recently, his house and office premises were under scrutiny by income tax officials, and reportedly they had come to raid and enquire on the assets and tax details of the star. The actor was out of town when the raids had taken place.
Speaking at the Press meet of his recent release 96, where he essayed the role of Trisha's Ex-Boyfriend, the actor revealed that the raids had happened because of his admin, taking a dig at politician H Raja, and said that it was because of his auditor's carelessness that the raids happened and that he was sacked.
SHOCKING NEWS - Shruti Haasan is ANGRY for 'THIS'...!?! Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan, who had last had a release way back in 2015, finally made a return to the silver screen this year with Vishwaroopam 2, the sequel to his 2013 blockbuster, which ended an ultimate disaster.
- Rape scenes for Trish !?!
- Milky Beauty Excited about 'RETURN'
- #MeToo - Director Sexually Harassed these Actresses - Pooja Hegde also a Victim?
- Whoa.... 'THIS' Actress Accuses Cricketer and says he HARASSED her and was in RELATIONSHIP
- Keerthi Suresh toils to get a slim tummy
- Bigg Boss fame Yashika shares Hot Photos on Insta stories - View pics!
- Singer who was sexually harassed gets Akkineni Princess support
- Bikini Beauty Opens up..!!