One of the most talked movies in Kollywood happens to be Pariyerum Perumal BA BL, the movie directed by debutant Mari Selvaraj and starring Kathir of Mathayanai Koottam, Kirumi and Vikram Vedha fame playing the title role.
Bankrolled by director Pa Ranjith in his Neelam productions, Pariyerum Perumal speaks about the troubles faced by the protagonist who belongs to an oppressed and suppressed section of the society and has won rave reviews for the strong content and the performances.
The movie got appreciation from all quarters and one among them came from Anurag Kashyap. In this case, 'Gully Boy' director Zoya Akhtar recently revealed that he was inspired a lot from this movie while making 'Gully Boy'.
Hansika finds solace in Darkness Hansika Motwani is a popular south actress, known for her appearances predominantly in Telugu and Tamil films. She had started her career as a child artist in TV shows, and also starred as Hrithik Roshan's friend in Koi Mil Gaya.
- PIC TALK - Keerthy and Shriya together!
- Throwback: When Shruti was too close wiht her Boyfriend Michael... Photo Inside
- LEAKED: KAJAL AGGARWAL 'INTIMATE' VIDEO with 'THIS' HERO...
- Kajal says NO to 'Chandramukhi' Director
- When 'Queens' Tamanna and Kajal came together on the stage... 19 Photos Inside
- Malvika Sharma reveals she was not ready to work with Ravi Teja
- Shruti to enter TV just like her Dad?
- Nayantara's lover drools on Rakul Preet