Young sensation Vijay Deverakonda had struck stardom with just three blockbuster movies in his Kitty so far in a career spanning just less than 5 years, has now stepped into another arena of films as well.
The actor launched the logo of his production house King of the hill, at the pre-release event of his upcoming movie NOTA which held recently, and the actor revealed that he'll be partnering with producers of Nota in releasing it in AP/TG. Similarly, Kajal herself is releasing 'Paris Paris' Tamil under her own banner for the first time and she will reveal her logo and banner name soon.
The Tamil / Telugu bilingual NOTA has Vijay Deverakonda playing an arrogant and carefree youth turned politician turned state chief minister, and costars golden girl Mehreen pirzada as his female lead, and veterans Sathyaraj and Nasser in key roles.
STR approaches Rakul Preet... The controversial actor Simbu aka STR, last seen in the disastrous flick Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan AAA, had been on a brief sabbatical before he sprung back to action shooting for Maniratnam's multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, which has already wrapped shoot.
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!
- Priyamani is lacking chances and she prefers to act 'This' way
- Anasuya returns to politics!
- Brothers come together for 'PARTY'
- Ileana - Back to Basics
- Pooja Hegde troubles Mahesh Babu
- 'Baahubali' records broken by 'Sanju' earlier, now '2 Point O'