It's a known fact that Superstar Rajinikanth is currently busy with his 165th movie, Petta directed by Karthik Subbaraj of pizza, Jigarthanda fame and costarring Trisha and Simran as his romantic interests.
Recently it was announced that the movie will also have director turned actor Sasikumar playing an important role in Petta, and now the buzz is that Sasikumar will be playing Superstar's friend role in a flashback sequence. Trisha will be seen as Rajini's wife in the flashback portions and a little birdie inside the team exposed the secrets.
The movie has Rajnikanth as a college hostel warden cum don, and has an array of stars including Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Bobby Simha, Megha Akash, Guru Somasundaram and many others as part of the cast.
STR approaches Rakul Preet... The controversial actor Simbu aka STR, last seen in the disastrous flick Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan AAA, had been on a brief sabbatical before he sprung back to action shooting for Maniratnam's multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, which has already wrapped shoot.
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!
- Priyamani is lacking chances and she prefers to act 'This' way
- Anasuya returns to politics!
- Brothers come together for 'PARTY'
- Ileana - Back to Basics
- Pooja Hegde troubles Mahesh Babu
- 'Baahubali' records broken by 'Sanju' earlier, now '2 Point O'